hi

Sunday, October 26, 2008

We know "brandi" is upset with having my name show up on her blog. We'll figure it out soon.
I just wonder if anyone is reading us at all. That's okay. Maybe our comment thing doesn't work. Or maybe .... wait, I am the cynic. Who cares?

I do.

Mystery

5 comments:

Chance said...

I am here. I am reading.

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hi Mystery.....I have an outside sisfur but she spells it Mistrie. Momma says it is a mystery where she came from, hence her name.

Patches

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Hi Mystery, I am a Mystery, too, because I am a cat, too.
Purrs,
KC

Mr. Hendrix said...

hi Mystery! I read you and Brandi!
I'm Brandi's boyfriend cat. I hope you're enjoying blogging.

We can't wait to see pictures of you. And of course my sweet Brandi!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Mystery!! It is very nice to meet you!! We just found you by the way of another Blog!!
Your FL furiends,

 
◄CAT ON THE KEYBOARD. Design by Pocket►